We are the premier mergers and acquisition advisors and valuation services firm to the construction materials industry, focused exclusively on the ready-mixed concrete, construction aggregates and concrete products industries. For the past 30 years, we have developed a special emphasis on representing the independently owned, middle-markets companies that play such a key role in the competitive landscape of construction materials. With over 80 years in combined experience and highly specialized, industry-specific skills, Allen-Villere Partners has a national reputation for excellence in its client representation.
Our Track Record
- We have valued over 600 companies in this industry over the last 30 years
- We have sold over 60 companies, with more than half sold in the last ten years
- We have Client relationships in more than 40 states
- We are completing deals, even in this economically challenging environment
So What Can We Do For You?
- We can sell your Company, and sell it now even in the face of the current recession
- We can help you position your Company for sale at a later date
- We can value your Company if you, or your bank, are wondering what it is worth
- We can help restructure your Company’s operations, and your debt, if cash flow has become a problem
- We can help you buy out a partner or minority shareholder so you can consolidate ownership in your hands, or those of your family
Our Key Services Include
Mergers & Acquisitions – especially our representation of Company owners in the sale of their businesses
Valuations – whether for banking, estate planning, partnership dissolution, minority shareholder buyouts, or any other reason, we can value your Company, or a business or operation your are thinking about buying
Restructuring – with the slowdown in the construction industry, we can help restructure current trade payables and your bank debt while your business recovers
Operational and Finance – In this difficult financial times, you may need a "fresh set of eyes" to evaluate the financial and operational issues facing your business.
Financing Services – we can help you find financing for that new plant or fleet additions, or help you overhaul your debt to make it more manageable